Teaching language: French
By the end of the year, students will be able to:
- work within public and private bodies in charge of the organization or the financing of care or by professionals and care providers
- use legal tools necessary for creating, financing and managing structures in charge of persons, patients or people who need protection
- organize support to persons, patients or people who need protection and guide them through the numerous and diverse public policies in the field of health and social welfare action
Compulsory modules (31 ECTS)
- Organization of health and social care sectors (incl. components taught in English) (9 ECTS)
- Health economics, finance and determinants (5 ECTS)
- Ethics and health (incl. components taught in English) (3 ECTS)
- Responsibility (4 ECTS)
- Ethics and People's rights (4 ECTS)
- Ethics and Decisions in Health (incl. components taught in English) (6 ECTS)
Dissertation and internship (26 ECTS)
More information on University of Rennes 1 website.
N.B.: Minor changes may occur in the detailed programme from one intake to another.