Teaching language: French
By the end of the year, the students will be able to:
- Provide practical expertise (decision support) to a decision maker in public health.
- Use the information system appropriate to their area of expertise for a shared diagnosis.
- Mobilize a network of professionals to design and implement public health projects.
- Develop tools for evaluating programs and services.
Compulsory modules (33 ECTS)
- Health observation (3 ECTS)
- Interdisciplinary approach of health systems (3 ECTS)
- Contemporary social and health policies in Europe (3 ECTS)
- Managing information, finance and performance (3 ECTS)
- Evaluation of public health policies and programmes (9 ECTS)
- Mechanisms of action and process analysis (3 ECTS)
- Public policy instruments (3 ECTS)
- Monitoring and Managing health risks (Not credited)
- Project management in public health (9 ECTS)
Dissertation and internship (24 ECTS)
More information on the
N.B.: Minor changes may occur in the detailed programme from one intake to another.