Teaching language: French
By the end of the year, the students will be able to:
- mobilize key concepts, theories and models from different disciplines that are mobilized in the field of health promotion and prevention,
- identify the nature and causes of the main social, ecological and behavioural determinants that affect the health of individuals and populations,
- explain how socio-economic, psychosocial, political and environmental factors interact with each other to produce health inequalities,
- to implement the main steps and procedures in the design, implementation and evaluation of programmes and policies - beyond the health sector alone, in an intersectoral perspective - aimed at improving the health of individuals and populations, as well as reducing health inequalities,
- apply an evidence-based approach to the development and implementation of health promotion and prevention programmes or services,
- identify and apply ethical principles in the development and implementation of health promotion and prevention programmes or services.
Compulsory modules (37 ECTS)
- Contemporary issues in health promotion and prevention
- Strategies and methods of intervention in prevention and health promotion
- Health promotion and prevention projects
- Research methods applied to HPP
- Thematic in-depth study in health promotion and prevention
- In-depth methodological analysis and evaluation
- In-depth study of HPP strategies
- Thematic in-depth studies in health promotion and prevention
Dissertation and internship (20 ECTS)
More information on the EHESP website.
N.B.: Minor changes may occur in the detailed programme from one intake to another.